Next Move: Festival of Modern Dance
Dance – the purest physical manifestation of human expression.
Curated by Ellen Sinopoli, this year’s Next Move: Festival of Modern Dance features three distinct companies performing on one spectacular and moving night.
This year, Next Move: Festival of Modern Dance will include intimate conversation with and insight from the artists during post-performance talkbacks as well as a mouth-watering spread of light fare, including coffee and dessert for your enjoyment.
Times are approximate and subject to change
- 5:30 artist talk (Lior Shneior)
- 6:30 first performance (Lior Shneior • Little Pinks)
- 7:20 artist talk (Gierre Godley)
- 8:00 second performance (Project 44 • fraternity)
- 9:00 artist talk (Ellen Sinopoli)
- 9:20 third performance (Ellen Sinopoli Dance Company • Speaking Duchamp)
This festival is supported by the New York State Dance Force with funding from the New York State Council on the Arts Dance Program.
|Next Move: Festival of Modern Dance||Saturday, April 5, 5:30 pm|